We are still seeing some shipping delays due to Covid-19, especially with international orders. We cannot guarantee shipping estimates.
The Fehu Rune Necklace features the ᚠ symbol of the germanic runic alphabet. It is also referred to as the Feho Rune or the Fé Rune. Fehu comes from the germanic word for wealth, thus it relates to sheep, cattle, money, and power.
We have hand-casted, hammered, carved, sanded, and patina-finished this pewter pendant. It comes strung on an adjustable black hemp cord that we have vegetable starch polished and conditioned. To adjust the length, just slide the knots into the desired positions. A perfect and unique gift for spiritualists, Nordic enthusiasts, and modern Vikings and Druids with sensitive skin.
This piece is handcrafted rather than machined, so the one you receive may be slightly different than the photo, although we do our best to make them identical.
• Handmade: We melt, cast, carve, and patina-finish each pewter piece by hand. We also polish and condition our hemp cording ourselves.
• Lead & Nickel Free: Nickel is the cause of most skin sensitivities and allergies, so we use hemp cord and high-quality pewter to keep your skin happy.
• Unisex Adjustable Length: Loved by both men and women, the adjustable length allows you to find the perfect fit, no matter your stature or build.
• Eco-Friendly Vegan Hemp Cord: Every component of our hemp cord is vegan, organically grown, and sustainably made.
• Gift-Wrapped in Zero-Waste Packaging: We treat every order like it's a gift; each item comes fully gift wrapped and is shipped in our zero-waste packaging.
• Plants 1 Tree: For every product you purchase, we plant a tree with our reforestation partner, One Tree Planted.
Pendant Length: 2”
Pendant Width: 1 1/8”
Pendant Depth: 1/8"
Adjustable Cord Length: 14"-26"
Metal Type: 100% Solid Pewter (98% Tin, 1.5% Bismuth, 0.5% Copper)
Cord Type: Organic Vegan Hemp
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
2. Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, Valhalla Works LLC is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every item arrives gift-wrapped in festive zero waste packaging. We have scoured our sources to find eco-friendly packaging that will keep your order safe during transit and leave you feeling great about your purchase! Every element of our packaging is plastic and toxin free. You can expect to receive packaging that is beautiful, recycled, recyclable, and/or biodegradable. We have mindfully selected these packing materials in our ongoing efforts to support sustainability, reduce our carbon footprint, and ensure you feel great about your purchase from us.
In partnership with One Tree Planted, we're helping to reforest the planet, one tree at a time. Every product purchased from Valhalla Works plants at least one tree.
We get most of our design inspiration and many of the materials with which we work from nature; it's only fair that we give back to the environment that has provided us with so much.
One Tree Planted is a Vermont based 501C3 non-profit organization. We tally up the donations and submit them directly to One Tree Planted at the end of each month. They work with a network of planting partners to get trees planted that fit with the area's native ecology.
Read more and view our tree counter here: