Please pay special attention to the estimated delivery date for this item. My printing partner for this item is experiencing slight delays right now and I cannot guarantee delivery for Christmas.
Create a truly memorable gifting experience with your Yule or Christmas present gift-wrapping paper inspired by Norse mythology and Scandinavian culture. It features black ravens and white snow on a red background. In Norse mythology, Odin had two raven messengers that kept him informed of everything happening in Miðgarð.
.: 90gsm premium glossy finish paper
.: Available in two different sizes
.: High image quality printed with vivid details
1-10 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
2. Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, Valhalla Works LLC is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Jewelry: All necklaces arrive gift-wrapped in festive zero waste packaging. To include a gift note, please message me what you would like the gift note to say after you place your order or include a note with your order.
Home Decor Goods: These items are packaged and shipped by my print shop production partner. They usually arrive in a standard discreet poly mailer. Unfortunately, I am unable to include gift notes with these items.
In partnership with One Tree Planted, we're helping to reforest the planet, one tree at a time. Every product purchased from Valhalla Works plants at least one tree.
We get most of our design inspiration and many of the materials with which we work from nature; it's only fair that we give back to the environment that has provided us with so much.
One Tree Planted is a Vermont based 501C3 non-profit organization. We tally up the donations and submit them directly to One Tree Planted at the end of each month. They work with a network of planting partners to get trees planted that fit with the area's native ecology.
Read more and view our tree counter here:
In 2019 Germany’s Packaging Act VerpackG came into effect, imposing requirements on online retailers selling to buyers in Germany. The Packaging Act promotes recycling and reuse of packaging materials (e.g. cardboard boxes, tape, and bubble wrap).
Valhalla Works is registered at the Packaging Register of the Stiftung Zentrale Stelle Verpackungsregister (Foundation Central Agency Packaging Register – ZSVR) with registration number DE4614838859750. My Dual System Licensing partner for the collection, sorting & recycling of the packaging is ACTIVATE by RECLAY.
If you're a consumer in Germany, please ensure that all received packaging is disposed of in the right recycling containers, blue for all paper & cardboard.